First, learn about the Code of Conduct with a side of funny!
As a Cuddlist, I require my clients and myself to adhere to the Cuddlist Code of Conduct:
1. Client and practitioner both verify that they are at least the legal age of consent in their location.
2. Client and practitioner both agree to be free from any mind altering substances during the sessions and are thereby fully able to give consent.
3. Client agrees to fully disclose any diagnoses or conditions that may affect their session to the practitioner.
4. Client and practitioner both agree to practice consent and attention to personal boundaries at all times.
5. Client and practitioner will communicate to find what is mutually comfortable throughout each session. This applies to all communication prior to and after sessions as well.
6. This is a non- sexual service. Both clients and practitioners agree to not pursue or encourage sexual arousal. Also:
- Minimum clothing of tank top and shorts to mid thigh for both practitioner and client at all times.
- No hand to genital contact or intentional genital stimulation of any kind.
- No exchanging of saliva in any way.
7. Client and practitioner both agree to respectful personal hygiene. Client agrees to let Cuddlist.com know if any practitioners do not have acceptable personal hygiene.
8. Client confidentiality is to be respected at all times.
9. Either party may end the session at any time.